Saturday, October 31, 2015

Blog Post 31: My Proposed Public Argument

               An idea that I have for my public argument is the wage inequality between minor league and major league baseball players. I think this should be changed and the wealth should be more evenly distributed. The situation is that the way money is handled in baseball organizations needs to be changed. There needs to be a minimum salary for minor leaguers that is at least at minimum wage. The message I will have is there needs to be higher salaries for these men. The audience is baseball fans, baseball players, and the owners of the baseball teams. The purpose of this argument would be to get fair wages. They don't have to be the same as major leaguers but they need to be at a level where they aren't below minimum wage.
http://throughthefencebaseball.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/money-baseball.jpg

               

No comments:

Post a Comment