Saturday, October 17, 2015

Blog Post 26: Pre Writing Activities

              The prewriting activity I am using for this assignment is an observation and inference chart. I am choosing to use this chart because I believe it applies very well for a rhetorical analysis. On one side I can have all of my observations or evidence for the different rhetorical strategies I am analyzing. On the other side of the chart I can have my inferences or explanations for what I see in the observations. From this chart I can take my ideas and add some transitions and extra sentences and come up with a rough draft. Also, having the observations listed can allow me to group ideas and organize my ideas for my paper.

Here's a link to my pre-writing.

https://pixabay.com/static/uploads/photo/2015/02/03/15/52/think-622689_640.png

No comments:

Post a Comment