Saturday, October 17, 2015

Blog Post 25: Personal Response

               The text that I am choosing to do my rhetorical analysis on is Humans of New York. I chose this text because of how interesting the stories are and the purpose. When I was looking at Humans of New York the first time, I couldn't stop reading each individuals' story. They were so interesting and all so different. Some happy, some sad, and some funny. It shows how big the world is with such a diverse group of people but also how small it is with so many parts of the world being represented in New York alone. The purpose also interested me because as I looked through the different years, the purpose changes. It is at first more for entertainment and then it develops into more humanitarian with the trips to the middle East.


I commented on Kian's blog and


No comments:

Post a Comment