Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Blog Post 37: Audience and Invention for Reflective Essay

              For my reflection I am choosing to examine my writing process and how it has developed over the course of the semester. I want to show my reader all that I have learned and how I have used it to make myself a better writer. The primary audience for my reflection is Dr. Bell and myself. Through this reflection I not only want to show Dr. Bell how much I have learned, but also show myself and look for areas that I can still work on. The audience has already seen some of my drafts and all of my final drafts of assignments this semester but hasn't seen any of my previous work. So I am going to present my material and include comparisons between my writing and writing process from this year and pieces that I did in high school. The order of my reflection will be similar to the organization of my writing process where I will address pre-writing first, then drafting and revising, and then writing style. At the end I will then include areas that I can still improve and then a conclusion.
http://www.jholko.com/data/photos/641_1polar_bear_reflection_svalbard.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment